Wednesday, October 24, 2012

In the Process of Change

Change for me used to be difficult.  I have had two different blogs in the last ten years, In Search of Life, and Reflections. It's time for another change. Bear with me as I take that step. I want a blog where I can say what it is that I feel. It is difficult as a former teacher to have a blog that doesn't instruct, that doesn't teach something. That for me has been the problem. The blogs were for the most part instructive about the things most important or most current in my mind that I wanted others to see and read. This new blog, hopefully, will be different. I wish for it to be a place where I can simply express my feelings about subjects and things dear to me (without trying to teach!). It is not going to be an easy thing for me to do. But I think it is the right thing for me to do at this time in my life.

My life is changing as I speak. My wife has officially retired. I will, hopefully, follow her down that path in less than a year. Our lives will change. Maybe drastically. I hope not, but the signs are there. It is with some apprehension that I embark upon this change. Yet, I look forward to what it brings. My dear blogging friends, please come along with me on this new phase of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I will be here with you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be here as well. Your blog is one I can't live without.

    ReplyDelete